CenterPoint Depreciation can be used as a standalone system or can operate seamlessly within CenterPoint Accounting software. Click on the topics below to see details.
- Project depreciation through the life of an asset.
- Track an unlimited number of fixed assets.
- Handle trades and disposals of fixed assets, including sales by quantity (make asset dispositions by quantity). For example, buy ten of the same assets, and sell only one or more of the quantity.
- Asset depreciation can be recorded, stored, and calculated for assistance with income tax returns and for help planning future asset purchases.
- Easily set up client templates so you only enter common general ledger account numbers and categories once.
- Produce all listed property and luxury auto calculations and limitations.
- Historical and current depreciation methods.
- Use CenterPoint Depreciation for multiple taxpayers.
- Standalone system, or integrates seamlessly with CenterPoint Accounting software.
- Stay current with depreciation tax law changes through ongoing updates.
- Track depreciation expense by location or production center, and profit center.
- Keep track of necessary information for your fixed assets such as serial number, creditor, service date and quantity.
- Management schedules for accrual reports.
- Print a professional quality depreciation schedule.
- Calculate depreciation for multiple schedules on one asset: book, Federal, State, or Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) etc.
- Multiple depreciation schedules that are stored on each individual asset simultaneously.
- Multi-year depreciation projection report to help make asset purchase decisions that maximize tax benefits.
- Choose which schedule CenterPoint Accounting uses to adjust values. (For those using CenterPoint Accounting only.)
- Produces one year schedule with subtotals for asset categories and totals for current depreciation for the year. The calculations for all assets and the accumulated depreciation will help determine if adjustments to Section 179 expensing, SDA (Special Depreciation Allowance) or depreciation methods are required before completing your 4562 tax form.
- Create and print tax worksheet reports for all IRS tax forms including: 4562 - Depreciation and Amortization, 4797 - Sales of Business Property, and 8824 - Like-Kind Exchanges.
- Process compliance tests for Section 179 expense limitations, mid-quarter and half-year conventions, consistent SDA, listed property, SDA and others.
- Automatically calculate tax preference amounts, prior-year depreciation, and gains and losses on asset sales.
- Tax schedules for your income taxes.
- Tracks yearly SDA and Section 179 limits.
- Generates reports that help you complete your depreciation related tax forms including IRS Forms: 4562 – Depreciation and Amortization, 4797 – Sales of Business Property, and 8824 – Like-Kind Exchanges.
- Choose from a wide selection of standard reports or customize the standard reports.
- Management schedules for accrual reports.
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Memberships with guaranteed response times, and excellent service. 100% of our product enhancements are based on customer requests, so you have a say in the features of the product you are using. Customer Care Memberships also include all product and tax table updates, and product enhancements. We offer a variety of training options, including sessions at our facility in Red Wing, Minnesota, and throughout the U.S. Web training is also available, or you can choose to have a trainer come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
|Support & Service|
|Customer Care Membership||Customer care is our number one priority.|
|Phone Support||Unlimited phone support with guaranteed response times.|
|Email support||Email support submission available 24 hours per day. (Responses are limited to normal support hours.)|
|Software Enhancements and Version Updates||Enhancements and updates are sent automatically as long as your Customer Care Membership is current.|
|Training and Professional Service Discounts||Depending on the level of service you choose, you can receive up to a 50% discount on training.|
|Extensive Online Help||Included throughout the software are detailed step-by-step instructions and helpful how–to tips.|
CenterPoint Depreciation Pricing
See how affordable it can be to reap the benefits of fixed asset depreciation software that makes it easy to create, calculate, and store the depreciation of all your fixed assets!
Pricing is customized for each customer. This ensures that customers only pay for the products they need. Please call for a quote at 800-732-9464, or email: email@example.com.