Why Partner with Red Wing Software and provide an accounting solution integration for your technology:
- If you do not provide your own fund accounting solution, having a recommended solution to offer your clients will provide a competitive edge when selling to new clients.
- Developing and maintaining your own fund accounting solution may not be cost-effective, or the main focus of your software solution. Fund accounting software requires extensive ongoing development resources to maintain.
- If your fund accounting solution is old technology, it may be more cost-effective to partner with a company that already incorporates new technology, rather than investing in the development to replace your own legacy application.
- You make money while investing little to no development.
Reseller Partnership Options
- You sell CenterPoint Fund Accounting for Nonprofits to your clients and provide setup, training and support services. The associated annual CenterPoint Customer Care Membership allows your staff and customers direct access to the Red Wing Software support team. The Customer Care Membership also includes new version releases, tax table changes (for payroll) and technology upgrades. Options to share in the annual CenterPoint Customer Care Memberships fees are available with this partnership level.
- You sell CenterPoint to your clients and turn over the setup, training and ongoing support services to the Red Wing Software support team. Red Wing Software sales staff can assist your staff in the sales process when needed.
Refer CenterPoint as the recommended payroll to work with your municipal application. A Red Wing Software Sales representative will work with the client through the sales process. Referral fees may be negotiated depending sales volume.
How Product Integration Works:
Integration with your fund accounting/nonprofit-related system may be easier than you think. We work with partners in a variety of ways, based on their own needs and the needs of their customers:
- CenterPoint Fund Accounting for Nonprofits offers built-in data import applications which allows for the importing of a wide variety of data, including accounts receivable transactions, general journal entries, employee records, and more.
- API development tools are available for partners who wish to have more direct interfaces between the software applications.