How CenterPoint Payroll is Different
CenterPoint Payroll stands apart from other payroll programs with the below features that are not found in basic packages, and won′t cost you a bundle like they would in the complex, more expensive packages:
Click on key feature title for more detail.
- Direct deposit*
CenterPoint direct deposit provides features that can help streamline payroll processes, save you money, and keep employees happy.
- Pay some or all employees via direct deposit, to an unlimited number of accounts.
- File direct deposit with your own bank, as compared with other systems requiring you to use their costly direct deposit service, potentially saving your company thousands of dollars per year.
- For employees without bank accounts, use the option of paying employees with prepaid debit cards, through our partner, smartOne Pay Card.
- Deposit funds for employee deductions directly to third party payees, such as HSA or 401K management companies.
- Publish Pay Advice Module
The Publish Pay Advice module provides a secure Web site where employees who receive direct deposit, can view an electronic version of their pay advice.
- Tax filing made easy-even multi-state
All State and Federal tax reports are included in CenterPoint Payroll, so there is no need to check and see which states are included. You can also set up your local taxes in the system.
The system generates tax reports, and you choose whether to:
- Print forms on blank paper, file and distribute yourself.
- File forms electronically, directly from the system.
- Have forms printed, filed, and distributed for you directly from the system.
- Extremely flexible time entry and processing methods
Paying employees has never been so easy! Choose to enter pay from timesheets, pull hours directly from your time clock*, or set up and use payroll defaults, making pay entry automatic for each pay run. You can enter pay for salaried and hourly employees separately, or even copy pay from previous pay runs.
*CenterPoint can work with most time clocks that can export an ASCII File format.
- Easy tracking and entry of pay to multiple variables you choose (e.g. location, profit center, department, and more)
Allows for more accurate payroll data and faster time entry. Run reports to quickly see labor expenses by department, location, and more!
- Employee Training/Certification Tracking*
Keep track of training and certifications earned by employees with the Employee Certification Tracking option. Track training completion and expiration dates as well as additional notes. All training and certification information is tracked within the “Education” tab for each employee.
- Check Designer*
The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check printing.
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
- Custom user interface
Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often in a “Quick List”, saving significant time.
- Excellent support from U.S. based professionals who really understand payroll
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so you get questions answered quickly, and get your payroll done on time. We never outsource your questions to an off-shore call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer requests and suggestions.
Training sessions are scheduled at our facility in Red Wing, Minnesota, and throughout the United States. Web training is also available, or you can choose to have a trainer come to your site to help with training and/or implementation. Select Red Wing Software partners throughout the U.S. also offer training and implementation services.
Click here to view our currently scheduled training sessions.
* Denotes CenterPoint Payroll add-on features.
Advance to CenterPoint Payroll Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about advancing to CenterPoint, we have several options available for you!
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to our CenterPoint. You will learn how to “get started” in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to implement them into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in your payroll program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership, you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to you after you make the switch to CenterPoint Payroll, including Web-based training, self-paced training, in program help and personalized training sessions, all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Payroll, please call 800-732-9464 or e-mail email@example.com.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service. Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your business, we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows your company to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain a pricing quote and needs analysis for your company, please call 800-732-9464.