CenterPoint Accounting Key Features
Click on key feature title for more detail.
Hide All | Show All
- CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
- Real–time Posting
- Good financial information leads to more informed decisions and increased profits.
Enhance management decision–making and improve the efficiency of your business
with access to up–to–the–minute real–time information.
- Flexible Reporting
- See the reports you need the way you need to see them with CenterPoint′s customized
reporting tools and Favorites feature! Easily create or modify your reports and
forms by adding or removing columns. Save customized and standard reports in your
Favorites for quick access.
- Inventory Module
- The Inventory module delivers a wide range of tools to assess the value of inventory
and enhance productivity within different departments to improve profitability.
Maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item; receive
real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all
GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management
- Sales Order Module
- The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and
quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be
modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote
or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are
partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
- Purchase Order Module
- The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in
stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock
and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’
function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create
a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders
with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders.
When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are
currently on order.
- Ratios Module
- Use the ratios module to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness in your business
so you can increase profits and reverse negative trends. A wide variety of industry
standard ratios are included, and there is no setup necessary as data is based on
categories already set up within CenterPoint. Powerful drill–down capabilities
allow you to see the data behind the indicators, and trend information can be graphed
for any number of years in your database. Analysis has never been so easy!
- Forms Designer
- Enhance your company′s image by creating customized invoices! Easily create
an unlimited number of customized invoice designs, including the addition of your
own logo and customized information formatted the way you like.
- Check Designer
The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
- Transaction Search
- Increase the effectiveness of your time and project management by easily searching,
viewing and editing original source transactions. You can search for any transaction
and have the information returned to a spreadsheet style report. Print or export
information to an Excel spreadsheet. Excellent internal or external auditing tool!
- Quick Drill Down
- This expanded feature allows you to see more detail in your transactions or reports
by allowing you to drill down to the original transaction from report preview.
- Simplify Processes
- CenterPoint Accounting has many convenient, time–saving features such as pop–up
reminders, quick lists, keyboard commands for “heads–down” data
entry, and the ability to skip fields to speed up entry.
- Customizable User Interface
- Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often
in a Quick List, saving significant time.
- Security and Reliability
- CenterPoint uses the newest technology, Microsoft®.NET, ensuring
data security and reliability crucial for accounting and payroll processing. Company
and menu–level security are included, to ensure only those you choose can
view confidential information.
- Unparalleled U.S.–Based Support
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so
you get questions answered quickly. We never outsource your questions to an off–shore
call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer
requests and suggestions.
We offer a variety of training options including classroom, web training, or you
can choose to have a consultant come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
- Recommended System Specifications
- Processor type: Pentium or AMD compatible processor
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB with Windows® XP, 2 GB with Windows Vista™, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET
Framework 4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6 (All prerequisites
are included with the CenterPoint CD)
* 64–bit operating systems require 64–bit .Net 4.0. This prerequisite
is included on the CenterPoint Installation CD.
Note: The requirements listed above are recommendations for efficient system functionality
and do not outline the minimum system requirements. CenterPoint will run on lower
system specifications than outlined above. Systems that are lower than the recommendation
will operate, but system efficiency may decline.
Note: CenterPoint is compatible with SQL Server 2005 and newer.
Advance to CenterPoint Accounting Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about
advancing to CenterPoint Accounting Software, we have several options available
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to
our CenterPoint. You will learn how to “get started”
in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to implement them
into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an
online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in
your accounting program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions
and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership,
you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking
the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to
you after you make the switch to CenterPoint, including Web–based
training, self–paced training, in program help and personalized training sessions,
all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn
what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Accounting, please call
800–732–9464 or e–mail email@example.com.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service.
Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your business,
we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows
your company to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain
a pricing quote and needs analysis for your company, please call 800–732–9464.
Products Recommended by
Red Wing Software for use with CenterPoint Accounting
* indicates product directly interfaces with CenterPoint Accounting
- Checks and Forms
Computer Forms Incorporated
Get checks and forms to print right the first time without the hassle.
Computer Forms Incorporated is the preferred vendor for checks and forms compatible
with CenterPoint. For more information click on the link below.
In need of promotional items for your business? Computer Forms Incorporated is your
one stop shopping source for promotional products, apparel, giveaways, awards, incentives
Visit their Web site at redwing.computerforms.biz
Red Wing Software does not guarantee, nor offer technical support, for third-party
products unless otherwise specified.