Red Wing Software customers have been experiencing the benefits of electronic tax filing (“eFiling”) for many years. eFiling can be done seamlessly using Red Wing Software Payroll Software. Customers simply begin the process within the software, and complete the service via Aatrix, Red Wing Software’s eFiling partner.
Through a recent survey, Aatrix gathered some comments from Red Wing Software eFiling customers.
- “Aatrix makes it so easy and affordable that I don't even consider doing it myself.”
- “Very efficient. I like the way you can confirm that each report has been sent.”
- “Wish we had utilized the service sooner!”
- “Since using Aatrix, I have not had any issues with any reporting agencies in payroll as it is very accurate.”
- “The customer service team could not have been more helpful and endlessly patient!”
- “Most definitely makes year-end much easier to accomplish. Cost-effective, easy to understand and helpful support staff - can't ask for more.”
- “Well worth the money!Tax filing doesn't make my head hurt any longer!”
- “I file for only about 15-20 employees annually. Aatrix eFiling has made my life easier - what took days now takes an hour! Will always use it.”
- “Aatrix is easy to use and accurate.I have complete trust that Aatrix is correct and that it will be filed correctly and on time.If you are like me and at the last minute getting the reports finished and filed, Aatrix is the saving grace.I have absolute confidence in this company, which is saying something in this day and age.Fantastic job Aatrix and thank you for being there!”
For more information about electronic tax filing, please call 800-732-9464!
The employees and families of Red Wing Software and Insurity Insurance worked together to collect donations for the citizens of Moore, Oklahoma who suffered a deadly tornado in May. Many household items, bedding, clothes, shoes, toys and food were collected. A special thank-you to the Anytime Fitness – Corporate Offices who supplied the transportation and drivers to get the items to Oklahoma. If you would like to help the citizens of Moore, Oklahoma, you can visit the American Red Cross Web site www.redcross.org and make a donation.
By Stephanie Elsen
Red Wing Software’s Web site has a new look! A new design for the site www.redwingsoftware.com has gone live. Web site visitors should now find what they are looking for more easily with streamlined navigation and a new look.
You will find access to the download button at the top of the page on its own! Once you choose downloads, you can select your product and be directed right to the download page for that product.
Training options will be listed in the top navigation, so you can easily find the training option you need for your product and desired level of learning.
Also in the top navigation will be support, where you can view information about Customer Care Plans, go directly to product How2 documentation, or learn more about personalized services.
At the top also, you can find the product information you are looking for with just a few clicks.
Customer sign-in and My Red Wing Software remain in the same location at the upper right, with a brand new look. Company and contact information will be found at the bottom of the page. We believe the new design and navigational changes will help site users find what they are looking for much more quickly and easily!
Questions or comments about the new site design can be directed to: email@example.com.
Check out these Red Wing Software customers who made the news!
Accounting and Payroll customer Brandon Schafer, of Schafer Farms, represented the Minnesota Pork Producers Association as a delegate to the National Pork Producers Council Annual Meeting earlier this month in Orlando, Florida. Schafer was among 130 U.S. farmers from 44 states who elected four pork producers to the NPPC Board of Directors.
Red Wing Software customer Fairmont Farm, Inc. was featured in the February 10, 2013 issue of Hoard’s Dairyman in the article, “High Forage is Their Dietary Strategy”.
CenterPoint Accounting and Payroll customer, Fiedler Finishing, Crystal Lean and Country Pork was featured in the February 2013 issue of The Farmer. Stephanie and Paul Fiedler were chosen by MN Pork as top environmental stewards. The Fiedlers built their pork operation from scratch, allowing them to implement progressive management practices.
We would love to share your company’s news! Has your company won an award, received a great review, or some other accomplishment? Submit your news to Stephanie at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of: My Company News.
Here are the results of a survey conducted by Aatrix, the company that handles eFiling for Red Wing Software payroll systems.