CenterPoint Accounting Key Features
Click on key feature title for more detail.
- CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
- Real–time Posting
- Good financial information leads to more informed decisions and increased profits. Enhance management decision–making and improve the efficiency of your business with access to up–to–the–minute real–time information.
- Flexible Reporting
- See the reports you need the way you need to see them with CenterPoint′s customized reporting tools and Favorites feature! Easily create or modify your reports and forms by adding or removing columns. Save customized and standard reports in your Favorites for quick access.
- Inventory Module
- The Inventory module delivers a wide range of tools to assess the value of inventory and enhance productivity within different departments to improve profitability. Maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item; receive real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management is available.
- Sales Order Module
- The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
- Purchase Order Module
- The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’ function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders. When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are currently on order.
- Ratios Module
- Use the ratios module to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness in your business so you can increase profits and reverse negative trends. A wide variety of industry standard ratios are included, and there is no setup necessary as data is based on categories already set up within CenterPoint. Powerful drill–down capabilities allow you to see the data behind the indicators, and trend information can be graphed for any number of years in your database. Analysis has never been so easy!
- Forms Designer
- Enhance your company′s image by creating customized invoices! Easily create an unlimited number of customized invoice designs, including the addition of your own logo and customized information formatted the way you like.
- Check Designer
The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check printing.
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
- Transaction Search
- Increase the effectiveness of your time and project management by easily searching, viewing and editing original source transactions. You can search for any transaction and have the information returned to a spreadsheet style report. Print or export information to an Excel spreadsheet. Excellent internal or external auditing tool!
- Quick Drill Down
- This expanded feature allows you to see more detail in your transactions or reports by allowing you to drill down to the original transaction from report preview.
- Simplify Processes
- CenterPoint Accounting has many convenient, time–saving features such as pop–up reminders, quick lists, keyboard commands for “heads–down” data entry, and the ability to skip fields to speed up entry.
- Customizable User Interface
- Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often in a Quick List, saving significant time.
- Security and Reliability
- CenterPoint uses the newest technology, Microsoft®.NET, ensuring data security and reliability crucial for accounting and payroll processing. Company and menu–level security are included, to ensure only those you choose can view confidential information.
- Unparalleled U.S.–Based Support
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so you get questions answered quickly. We never outsource your questions to an off–shore call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer requests and suggestions.
We offer a variety of training options including classroom, web training, or you can choose to have a consultant come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
Advance to CenterPoint Accounting Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about advancing to CenterPoint Accounting Software, we have several options available for you!
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to our CenterPoint. You will learn how to “get started” in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to implement them into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in your accounting program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership, you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to you after you make the switch to CenterPoint, including Web–based training, self–paced training, in program help and personalized training sessions, all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Accounting, please call 800–732–9464 or e–mail email@example.com.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service. Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your business, we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows your company to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain a pricing quote and needs analysis for your company, please call 800–732–9464.