CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture Key Features
Click on key feature title for more detail.
Hide All | Show All
- CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
- AR Module
- For more complex AR needs, an AR Module is available for purchase for CenterPoint.
This module provides enhanced, detailed billing statements, the ability to calculate
sales tax, and sales commissions, as well as in-depth reporting capabilities to
effectively manage and monitor receivables. (Basic accounts receivable functionality
comes standard in CenterPoint Accounting.)
- Inventory Module
Assess the value of your inventories at any time and maintain up to two quantities in different units of measure for each commodity.
For more advanced inventory management, the Inventory Module is available for purchase. This module delivers a wide range of tools to track the cost and value of inventory to improve profitability. You are able to maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item, receive real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management is available.
* Use of the Inventory Module requires purchase of the AR module.
- Sales Order Module
The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and
quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be
modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote
or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are
partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
* Use of the Sales Order Module requires purchase of the AR module.
- Purchase Order Module
The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’ function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders. When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are currently on order.
* Use of the Purchase Order Module requires purchase of the AR module.
- Value and Versatility
Good financial data gives you the competitive edge and the confidence you need to
make the best decisions for your operation.
CenterPoint Accounting Software offers the best value for a suite of Ag–specific
financial analysis tools that help you make smart business decisions to achieve
your goals. It is the most versatile product on the market, yet it's easy to set
up and use. CenterPoint is based on the newest technology , which provides unlimited
opportunities for future development. Plus, it comes with the expertise of Red Wing
Software and certified, local partners.
- In–depth Management Capability
- Owners and managers who want in–depth financial analysis have unlimited ability
to structure and segment entire operations, profit centers, accounts, and inventories
to track data, combine entities, and receive the most relevant reporting available
- Creating the Best Accounting Software Experience
- CenterPoint is designed for ease of use. Simply enter data once and accounts are
updated for double–entry accounting. Screens are intuitive checks look like
checks and the menu structure follows standard Microsoft® formats.
You can set personalized menus and shortcuts to get you to the information you need,
- Take Control of Reports
- Reports can be viewed on the screen, printed, exported to a variety of applications,
or e–mailed to managers and lenders. You can easily modify a report by adding
or removing columns of information, and drill down within a report to learn more
about the data.
- Ratios Module
- Use the ratios module to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness within your operation
so you can increase profits and reverse negative trends. A wide variety of farm
industry standard ratios are included, and there is no setup necessary as data is
based on categories already set up within CenterPoint. Included are guidelines developed
by the Ferguson Group for 33 ratios and indices, as well as the ratios recommended
by the Farm Financial Standards Council. Powerful drill–down capabilities
allow you to see the data behind the indicators, and trend information can be graphed
for any number of years in your database. Analysis has never been so easy!
- Time–saving Features
- A Transaction Search tool helps you quickly reference prior transactions and drill
down to the transaction detail and make changes if needed. Personalize the Quick
List menu with functions that you use on a regular basis. You can even include custom
reports and shortcuts to launch other commonly used applications. CenterPoint becomes
your main hub for information management.
- Extensive Budgeting Capabilities
- Gain control of your finances by creating “what if” scenarios. This
powerful feature allows you to project future sales, cash flow, income statements,
and assets and liabilities. You can compare “what if” budgets with actual
and projected figures years into the future. Planning future business strategies
is made easy with CenterPoint.
- Uncover Strengths and Weaknesses
- With CenterPoint management reports, you can uncover strengths and weaknesses and
make adjustments to improve your position. View Balance Sheets by book value, market
value, or modified cash value. Income Statements and Cash Flows have the versatility
to show actual–to–budget, year–to–date, and current year
to previous year(s) for trend analysis.
- Customizable User Interface
- Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often
in a Quick List, saving significant time.
- Security and Reliability
- CenterPoint uses the newest technology, ensuring data security and reliability crucial
for financial information. Company and menu–level security are included, to
ensure only those you choose can view payroll information.
- Unparalleled U.S.–Based Support
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so
you get questions answered quickly. We never outsource your questions to an off–shore
call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer
requests and suggestions.
Training sessions are scheduled at our facility in Red Wing, Minnesota, and throughout
the United States. Web training is also available, or you can choose to have a trainer
come to your site to help with training and/or implementation. Select Red Wing Software
partners throughout the U.S. also offer training and implementation services.
Click here to view our currently scheduled training sessions.
- Recommended System Specifications
- Processor type: Pentium or AMD compatible processor
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB with Windows® XP, 2 GB with Windows Vista™, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET Framework
4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6 (All prerequisites are included
with the CenterPoint CD)
* 64–bit operating systems require 64–bit .Net 4.0. This prerequisite
is included on the CenterPoint Installation CD.
Note: The requirements listed above are recommendations for efficient system functionality
and do not outline the minimum system requirements. CenterPoint will run on lower
system specifications than outlined above. Systems that are lower than the recommendation
will operate, but system efficiency may decline.
Note: CenterPoint uses Microsoft® SQL Server® and is compatible with SQL Server 2005 and newer. For security and performance reasons, it is not recommended that Microsoft SQL Server be installed on a Domain Controller.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service.
Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your business,
we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows
your company to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain
a pricing quote and needs analysis for your company, please call 800–732–9464.
Advance to CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about
advancing to CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture Software, we have several options
available for you!
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to
our CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture Software. You will learn how to “get
started” in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to
implement them into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an
online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in
your accounting program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions
and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership,
you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking
the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to
you after you make the switch to CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture Software,
including Web–based training, self–paced training, in program help and
personalized training sessions, all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn
what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Accounting, please call
800–732–9464 or e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products Recommended by Red Wing Software
for use with CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture
* indicates product directly interfaces with CenterPoint Accounting for Agriculture
- Checks and Forms
Get checks and forms to print right the first time without the hassle.
Computer Forms Incorporated is the preferred vendor for checks and forms compatible
with CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software. For more information click on the link
In need of promotional items for your business? Computer Forms Incorporated is your
one stop shopping source for promotional products, apparel, giveaways, awards, incentives
Visit their Web site at redwing.computerforms.biz
Red Wing Software does not guarantee, nor offer technical support, for third-party
products unless otherwise specified.