CenterPoint Fund Accounting Key Features
Click on key feature title for more detail.
Hide All | Show All
- In-depth Fund Accounting
- Fund accounting software users will find the budgeting and reporting process to
be particularly strong and easy to customize to their own needs.
- Purchase Order Module
- Manage purchases and requisitions. Standard or custom reports help users monitor all orders and the appropriate quantities for purchased items. Purchase orders can be easily produced, modified and received and receipt of a purchase order automatically creates an accounts payable transaction for that vendor.
- Reports Created in the GASB Recommended Format.
- The Statement of Revenue and Expenditures within CenterPoint follows the recommended
format by the Government Accounting Standards Board.
- RVS Utility Billing
- Municipals can streamline processes by implementing the RVS Utility Billing System,
which can be directly interfaced with CenterPoint Fund Accounting for Municipals.
With over 20 years experience serving the utility industry, RVS has developed a
system that efficiently meets the needs of the municipal market.
- Integrated Payroll
- The unique payroll features CenterPoint offers are evident within the employee setup
function in the software. Employees can work for more than one fund and are able
to get a single W-2. Taxable wages from all funds are reported on a single 941,
simplifying your tax filing processes and saving you time.
- New Technology
- CenterPoint is built with the latest technology including Microsoft®
Visual C#®, and is a .NET Framework-based application, ensuring compatibility
as a municipal grows.
- Reports Tailored to Your Needs
Customizable reporting in CenterPoint allows you to share your information by exporting
your data to a spreadsheet, word processing and other popular formats.
Combine or separate departments within a report--CenterPoint has the ability to
compare variances between actual data and the percent of the annual budget that
has already been used.
- Recommended System Specifications
- Processor type: Pentium or AMD compatible processor
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB with Windows® XP, 2 GB with Windows Vista™, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET Framework
4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6 (All prerequisites are included
with the CenterPoint CD)
* 64–bit operating systems require 64–bit .Net 4.0. This prerequisite
is included on the CenterPoint Installation CD.
Note: The requirements listed above are recommendations for efficient system functionality
and do not outline the minimum system requirements. CenterPoint will run on lower
system specifications than outlined above. Systems that are lower than the recommendation
will operate, but system efficiency may decline.
Note: CenterPoint uses Microsoft® SQL Server® and is compatible with SQL Server 2005 and newer. For security and performance reasons, it is not recommended that Microsoft SQL Server be installed on a Domain Controller.
Advance to CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about
advancing to CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software, we have several options available
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to
our CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software. You will learn how to “get started”
in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to implement them
into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an
online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in
your accounting program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions
and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership,
you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking
the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to
you after you make the switch to CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software, including
Web-based training, self-paced training, in program help and personalized training
sessions, all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn
what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Accounting, please call
800-732-9464 or e-mail email@example.com.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service.
Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your municipal,
we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows
you to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain a pricing
quote and needs analysis for your municipal, please call 800-732-9464.
Products Recommended by
Red Wing Software for use with CenterPoint Fund Accounting
* indicates product directly interfaces with CenterPoint Fund Accounting
- Utility Billing
- Checks and Forms
- Integrated Payroll
Municipals can further streamline their processes by implementing the RVS Utility
Billing System, which can be directly interfaced with CenterPoint Fund Accounting
for Municipals. With over 20 years experience serving the utility industry, RVS
has developed a system that efficiently meets the needs of the municipal market.
For more information click on the link below.
Visit their Web site at www.rvssoftware.com
Get checks and forms to print right the first time without the hassle.
Computer Forms Incorporated is the preferred vendor for checks and forms compatible
with CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software. For more information click on the link
In need of promotional items for your business? Computer Forms Incorporated is your
one stop shopping source for promotional products, apparel, giveaways, awards, incentives
Visit their Web site at redwing.computerforms.biz
To best serve our customers CenterPoint Fund Accounting now integrates with CenterPoint
Payroll, our newest payroll software. Centerpoint Payroll is designed to streamline
your payroll processes, saving your company both time and money. To find out more
about our payroll software, visit the CenterPoint Payroll page.
Click Here to visit the CenterPoint Payroll page.
Red Wing Software does not guarantee, nor offer technical support, for third-party
products unless otherwise specified.