Need help choosing your Accounting Software?
Click here, for free information on choosing Accounting Software.
“I just love CenterPoint, and I will never change software! I recommend the software to other businesses whenever I can. It′s one of the best accounting programs I have ever used, and I have been doing accounting since the 1970s. ”
Sharon, What Our Customers
Chase City Tastee-Freez
Have to Say…
Find the the answers to your industry related questions here.
CenterPoint Accounting Software is solid financial accounting software with strong customization capability and reporting options.
- Drill down to Original Source Entries
- Departmental Reporting
- Customizable Reports
- Customize the Main Screen to Fit Your Own Tasks!
All this PLUS other featured and standard accounting functionality.
What issues are you currently facing with your software?
- The system I am currently using keeps slowing down, locking up, or simply not keeping up with technology.
Accounting software for your small business should be able to keep up with your activity. If you are encountering errors, kick–outs, or lock–ups, your business is likely outgrowing the capacity of your current system.
CenterPoint Accounting can handle unlimited businesses, customers, transactions and much more. This is because the new technology it is built with can handle an exceptionally large capacity. A move from your older system to CenterPoint will ensure speedier transaction processing, quicker information lookup, and in general a smoother operation for your business.
- My current software does not allow me to view information the way I need to see it.
If you are frustrated by the way your system allows you to view numbers, or you simply feel it is not providing you with information accurately, it is definitely time to find something better. After all, small business accounting software should HELP your business, not hinder it.
CenterPoint is a double–entry small business accounting software system with customizable reports, so your information is not only accurate, but also easy to access. Whenever you want to find information, you can easily run a report, or edit a report to your liking and save for later use. Then, you can drill down to any source transaction directly from the report. While CenterPoint Accounting reporting is comprehensive, we′ve also made it easy for you to use, so you always have the information you need at your fingertips, saving you from spending time fixing problems or searching for data.
- I want to improve my profitability.
It′s more important than ever to use the best tools possible for increasing the profitability of your small business. CenterPoint Accounting is small business accounting software to help you realize which areas of your business are profitable or not. By doing this, you can focus on the income generating parts of your business, and increase your profits.
Managers have instant access to in–depth financial analysis and unlimited ability within the software to structure and segment entire profit centers and accounts, and receive the most relevant reporting available today. With CenterPoint Accounting, you have all the tools needed to understand your business and increase profitability.
- Limited help is available for my current system
When it comes to the tools that are helping you manage your business such as your small business accounting software, don′t go it alone!
You have many options for initial implementation and ongoing support when you are a Red Wing Software customer. Personalized professional services are available to ensure you are successful. Customized training for your business is available to you at your location, at Red Wing Software, or one of our support technicians can work with you over the Web. Support is also offered with guaranteed response times, so you get your questions answered quickly. The entire team at Red Wing Software and our authorized partners are 100% focused on working together for your success.
CenterPoint Accounting Key Features
Click on key feature title for more detail.
- CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
- Real–time Posting
- Good financial information leads to more informed decisions and increased profits. Enhance management decision–making and improve the efficiency of your business with access to up–to–the–minute real–time information.
- Flexible Reporting
- See the reports you need the way you need to see them with CenterPoint′s customized reporting tools and Favorites feature! Easily create or modify your reports and forms by adding or removing columns. Save customized and standard reports in your Favorites for quick access.
- Inventory Module
- The Inventory module delivers a wide range of tools to assess the value of inventory and enhance productivity within different departments to improve profitability. Maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item; receive real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management is available.
- Sales Order Module
- The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
- Purchase Order Module
- The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’ function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders. When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are currently on order.
- Ratios Module
- Use the ratios module to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness in your business so you can increase profits and reverse negative trends. A wide variety of industry standard ratios are included, and there is no setup necessary as data is based on categories already set up within CenterPoint. Powerful drill–down capabilities allow you to see the data behind the indicators, and trend information can be graphed for any number of years in your database. Analysis has never been so easy!
- Forms Designer
- Enhance your company′s image by creating customized invoices! Easily create an unlimited number of customized invoice designs, including the addition of your own logo and customized information formatted the way you like.
- Check Designer
The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check printing.
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
- Transaction Search
- Increase the effectiveness of your time and project management by easily searching, viewing and editing original source transactions. You can search for any transaction and have the information returned to a spreadsheet style report. Print or export information to an Excel spreadsheet. Excellent internal or external auditing tool!
- Quick Drill Down
- This expanded feature allows you to see more detail in your transactions or reports by allowing you to drill down to the original transaction from report preview.
- Simplify Processes
- CenterPoint Accounting has many convenient, time–saving features such as pop–up reminders, quick lists, keyboard commands for “heads–down” data entry, and the ability to skip fields to speed up entry.
- Customizable User Interface
- Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often in a Quick List, saving significant time.
- Security and Reliability
- CenterPoint uses the newest technology, Microsoft®.NET, ensuring data security and reliability crucial for accounting and payroll processing. Company and menu–level security are included, to ensure only those you choose can view confidential information.
- Unparalleled U.S.–Based Support
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so you get questions answered quickly. We never outsource your questions to an off–shore call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer requests and suggestions.
We offer a variety of training options including classroom, web training, or you can choose to have a consultant come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
- Recommended System Specifications
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows® 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM):4 GB
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET Framework 4.5, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 10 (All prerequisites are included with the CenterPoint CD)
Note: The requirements listed above are recommendations for efficient system functionality and do not outline the minimum system requirements. CenterPoint will run on lower system specifications than outlined above. Systems that are lower than the recommendation will operate, but system efficiency may decline.
Note: CenterPoint uses Microsoft® SQL Server® and is compatible with SQL Server 2005 and newer. For security and performance reasons, it is not recommended that Microsoft SQL Server be installed on a Domain Controller. Red Wing Software will not assist in the installation and configuration of SQL Server on a Domain Controller.
CenterPoint Accounting Product Overview
- What's New
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Module
- Sales Order Module
- Purchase Order Module
- Financial Analysis
- Asset & Liability Tracking
- Integrated Payroll Software
- Support & Service
To get the latest news about CenterPoint Accounting, please visit our news section by clicking below.
Get a true picture of your operation for management, advisors, and lenders with standard reports such as Income Statements, Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Budgets.
Write checks without setting up a vendor, or select vendors and pay invoices due.
Enter invoices and know when payments are due for better cash management of your business.
The Inventory module delivers a wide range of tools to assess the value of inventory and enhance productivity within different departments to improve profitability. Maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item; receive real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management is available.
Sales Order Module
The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
Purchase Order Module
The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’ function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders. When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are currently on order.
Create scenarios to project future sales, cash flow, and prepare business strategies.
Asset & Liability Tracking
Track cost and market value of all assets. Maintain original loan values and use amortization schedules to plan cash flow requirements.
CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
To best serve our customers CenterPoint Accounting now integrates with CenterPoint Payroll, our newest payroll software. Centerpoint Payroll is designed to streamline your payroll processes, saving your company both time and money. To find out more about our payroll software, visit the CenterPoint Payroll page.
Click Here to visit the CenterPoint Payroll page.
Support & Service
Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Memberships with guaranteed response times, and excellent service. 100% of our product enhancements are based on customer requests, so you have a say in the features of the product you are using. Customer Care Memberships also include all product and tax table updates, and product enhancements. We offer a variety of training options, including sessions at our facility in Red Wing Minnesota, and throughout the U.S. Web training is also available, or you can choose to have a trainer come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
|Support & Service|
Customer Care Membership
Customer Care is our Number One Priority.
Unlimited phone support with guaranteed response times.
E–mail support submission available 24 hours per day. (Responses are limited to normal support hours.)
Software Enhancements and Version Updates
Enhancements and updates are sent automatically as long as your Customer Care Membership is current.
Training and Professional Service Discounts
Depending on the level of service you choose, you can receive up to 50% discounts on training.
Extensive Online Help
Included throughout the software are detailed reference information, a glossary, and helpful how–to tips.
Advance to CenterPoint Accounting Software
If you are a Red Wing Software current customer and would like to learn more about advancing to CenterPoint Accounting Software, we have several options available for you!
Online Product Demonstrations — Register Now
This live, free, one hour online demonstration will give you an introduction to our CenterPoint. You will learn how to “get started” in CenterPoint and learn the benefits of the software and how to implement them into your operation.
The How2 Viewer is a tool developed by Red Wing Software to provide you with an online reference guide that will make it easier for you to learn new processes in your accounting program. The viewer includes training videos, task specific instructions and complete training manuals.
If you are a current Red Wing Software customer with an active Customer Care Membership, you can access to the How2 Viewer by logging on to our Web site and then clicking the “Visit Now” link above.
Training Opportunities — Visit Now
Check out the recently expanded variety of training support options available to you after you make the switch to CenterPoint, including Web–based training, self–paced training, in program help and personalized training sessions, all provided by Red Wing Software University.
To speak with a Red Wing Software representative for more information or to learn what will transfer from your current program to CenterPoint Accounting, please call 800–732–9464 or e–mail email@example.com.
Red Wing Software offers competitive pricing for exceptional value and service. Because we want to ensure you are getting the products you need for your business, we provide customized quotes after understanding your needs. This process allows your company to save time and feel more confident your needs are being met. To obtain a pricing quote and needs analysis for your company, please call 800–732–9464.
Products Recommended by
Red Wing Software for use with CenterPoint Accounting
* indicates product directly interfaces with CenterPoint Accounting
- Checks and Forms
Get checks and forms to print right the first time without the hassle.
Computer Forms Incorporated is the preferred vendor for checks and forms compatible with CenterPoint. For more information click on the link below.
In need of promotional items for your business? Computer Forms Incorporated is your one stop shopping source for promotional products, apparel, giveaways, awards, incentives and more.
Visit their Web site at redwing.computerforms.biz
Red Wing Software does not guarantee, nor offer technical support, for third-party products unless otherwise specified.